New for 2022.
The VELTUFF® Protex1 Winter Hi-Vis Jacket is a warm, waterproof jacket for working outdoors, or in low light indoor conditions. Certified for high visibility to EN ISO 20471 Class 1, as well as EN 343 Class 3:1 for waterproof capability & breathability and also EN 342 Class 3 for protection against the cold. This is a high quality jacket that will keep you warm, dry & comfortable whilst working in the poorest conditions. The perfect addition to our winter workwear collection.
- EN ISO 13688:2013
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 CLASS 1
- EN 343:2003+A1:2007 CLASS 3:1
- EN 342:2017 CLASS 3
- Detachable, concealable & adjustable hood
- Full zip opening
- Adjustable hem & cuffs
- Reflective tape on arms & body
- Zip fastening chest pocket
- Zip fastening hip pockets
- Shell; 100% polyester bonded fabric. 190gm²
- Padding; 100% quilted polyester taffeta, 150gm²
- Hand or machine wash (max 40°C)
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.