New for 2022. The VELTUFF® Ocean Eco Safety Trainers are our first style where the construction uses 100% recycled materials. A huge development for safety footwear & the longevity of our planet.
This style has a non-metallic protective toe-cap as well as puncture resistant midsoles for underfoot protection. The high wear toe-cap area is additionally protected by a toe guard over the breathable and lightweight upper fabric. Slip resistant to SRC standards, the outsole also benefits from being antistatic & both oil and acid resistant. Comfort for daily wear is provided by the padded collar & tongue and the comfortably shaped insole, whilst the midsole is also shock absorbent for a comfortable ride.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1P SRC
- EN 12568:2010
- 100% recycled material construction
- Non-metallic toe-cap protection
- Puncture resistant midsole
- Breathable and non-abrasive upper
- Anti-scuff toe guard
- Padded collar & tongue
- Comfort shaped insole
- Shock absorbent
- Oil & acid resistant
- 100% PET fabric from plastic bottles
- Laces & labels from recycled yarns
- Recycled rubber & bio-oils
SIKKER TJEK UD
Dine betalingsoplysninger behandles sikkert. Vi gemmer ikke kreditkortoplysninger og har heller ikke adgang til dine kreditkortoplysninger.